29.5.08

Tooti Frooti

I could dance in little letters of
curved alphabets
that look upon
your countenance
and make words that suffice
my eagerness to sway in your arms.

I could picture you
in tofu cubes
or him that holds me
for you.

But I wouldn't dare
to do, because
then I'd shred him to pieces
in need of wanting more of you.
: O

I could wait
some more,
and purchase time
with diamonds adorning
my sublime?

But then would that make me a whore,
the one who gave up
just to touch and give away
just so that she could
hear your voice.

In timid whispers
trying to hide the congregation
of the ebb and tide of her bosom
that splashes like a wave
when you go away.
Only momentarily,
till again they knock on her womanliness
As she weaves thick blankets of silken dreams.

And covers you under them
giggling profusely
in your chest hair
tickling her nostrils
while you hold her brevity and
all of that in the cup of your palm.

And then she sneezes silver dust
and cuckoos fly out of her mouth
silly me!

Then she grew thorns
and stood there pretty.
A rose in the ruins
serenaded by the storm.

No comments: