23.2.09

And she wrote for all of them..

I almost feel a word constipation in my head.Or rather the disorder of will to make an effort to write.
I have believed that a writer's block is an excuse of a writer to facilitate his inconvenience and apathy at not being able to meet her own standards.It happens to everyone.
Why do you think people made such a big issue in school, as kids, about consistency?
Its sad we still can't accept that consistency is absolutely proportional to so many things.That not being the point of my post, over here.
It is to tell you, all, that I have around a collective of 7 saved drafts in the past week for this blog alone, that are incomplete.

I'm planning to consolidate all those 7 to make a single one.
Hopefully it won't turn out like my infinite attempts to sketch Jim Morrison.
=|
I can draw some of his features pretty okaly.
:\
And I have exams soon =\

Also I have come to a conclusion about why I don't find hot bodied men fantasy worthy.Not that I would mind one imposed on me :|
Well if its imposition I really can't do anything, right ? :P

anyway.

"Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic. "

"At the age of 6, I wanted to be a female cook. At 7, Napoleon. After that, my ambition just went on growing. I wanted to be Salvador Dali and nobody else."
(Salvador Dali)

Oh yes, fixation on men.I think I'm secretly a case of mental fetishism for necrophilia.
My first heartbreak was when I learned about marriage and its weirder than just having your dad around.
But I think every kid goes through that, often condemned for being truthful about innocence and it of course being an apparent euphemism for mistake.
Then you get to know that people kiss on cheeks and never on lips anymore.
Then they never kiss.
You're growing up.
Then I almost promised myself that if my physics Sir in school was just a little younger I'd fall in love with him.He was around sixty or something.
After that Marlowe, I had promised to live my life for him, go to Cambridge, in his memory, grave, Rhodes, life was good.
Anthony Beal, I said while I'm at it, why not, find a living companion / fixation, he's too far fetched I think.
Oh yes I must tell you one day of my fetishism for Jim Morrison,I do hate him, you know, like I hate Shakes for being a Marlowe rip off, but I love Speare boy, I spent days and months reading blank verse and prose in BCL.No I'm not a fanboy and I usually don't talk about him for the fear of hearing outrageous things.

Anyway I shall go now.
PMS SUCKS.

Just one Woman Law that everyone agrees to, all kinds of women, manwoman, lesbowoman, necrowoman, norwoman, bimbowoman blah blah

PMS is an EXCUSE for almost anything right from crying about not being able to eat more chocolate cause there's none in the fridge to throwing a flower pot on a random man's head cause he doesn't bleed.
=]
YAY TO PMS.
Dad avoids me completely during such days, I can be a menace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happening girl

Anonymous said...

Lol. Ranting.
Ranting is good.
=)

Jules 25:17 said...

Lmao @ 'I almost feel a word constipation in my head.'

You're random.

*High five*

Che said...

where can i see those morrison sketches!

Running in circles. said...

Arunmachadabadabing:D
Nothing, like you said not enough insane as I can be
=]
Though I hope the post after is not disappointing


Genie.
Absolutely !!
Cleansing the system

Fade To Black
Haha, it annoys some people though :D
I can be annoying sometimes :(
*hi5*

Che.
No one gets to see or hear about Morrison.
No one :(
Sigh, they're tucked in a book by Stephen Davis.

Che said...

I need to borrow that book then. or steal.

WV: slysall