23.6.08

\NineInchNails/

Cruising the contours of my bodice
like a fleet in search of roaring oceans

Into the richer plumes
of the peacocks feather
diamond and bleeding blue
break open and flow
the crimson
from its sinew

Hush my baby
Don’t you cry

You can feed on my dead remnants
or broken dreams
that I decorate with my flaming insanity

The pearls of white
sink into the deep cut
smeared by red juices
that your pink lip bled
lead , of course
by a pest of locusts
that my mind hurled at you
in dried tears
that pricked the throat

And a bout of cough
like rapid diseased mice
would bring it all down
similar as to when
Nero played his fiddle
as inflamed his city lay.

As those honey suckled
bees broke away
into your meat
much coveted
a threat before
you became bait

And the sun melted
into frost bitten
tentacles from my crown
of beating hunted hearts
that were shot
speared and minced

But it was my love
that so much
for you bled

Empty bottles
whistle melody
and I gather
my all
to give to you

A quarter conscience
severely beaten
and useless
But it will still be yours
only to you belong.

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

To you.

<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That line in the main pic... is from 'something in the way' !
x)