14.4.09

Chugli Chor karey khujli :\








So it had been a long day and in bare essentials, I started rummaging my drawer.
I found these pack of cards.
Really old but brand new.
I like keeping them straight and stiff, like they're supposed to be.
Also just so that you know, I hate doggy years on my books.

But there was only one problem.
I could no longer build the pack of cards into a castle.
I just couldn't, I tried.

I would build the second floor after mounting cards on the first row and all of it would fall.
Sigh.
Though I've promised myself that I shall soon build all those cards into one single structure.
I will.

So its been almost four months of self imposed rehab.
Though celibacy is far from reached :P

So me and mom were talking yesterday and she got me singing.
I sang for her, for almost an hour and a half and she listened while I sang in mourning for my missing tanpura.
I sang.
Yes.
So well I'm taking mom out for a happy time today, she's going to pay cause I haves no job :P
But hello, isn't organizing also about earning money :P
I organized the schedule for having fun.

Ooowee

I really want to hit the spa.
Krissi had promised we'd go together.
But bah.
She said we'd have mud baths and honey blunts.
So this is dedicated to you sugarlove<3 and="" angelcupcake="" are="" br="" ever="" happy.="" hope="" i="" now="" right="" safe="" where="" you="">
Also to one of the most pretty and composed teachers I ever had.
Mrs Khansaheb and her entire family, you all will be in my thoughts and affirmations.
They met with an accident on their way back to Mumbai City.
Entire family lost in one fucking journey.
I will always miss seeing you in those starched saris and perfect shade of matching lipstick.
Though its almost been years since we met.
I know you'd recognize me as much as I miss you right now
=]


Well today was bad.
I had to get a haircut.
CHEWING GUM
Its looks pretty nice.
But my hair is short.
Stupid Lo'real Salons.
The guy offered me tang and said he'd give all to make me feel comfortable about my hair.
Stupid man trying to flirt.
I actually told him in anger if he really wants to help he should give me a solution to grow hair as quick as it got cut :(
Ok, so I'm touchy about my hair and I know I wouldn't have whined as much if I had decided on the haircut anyway.
But but :(








That is how my hair used to look anyway.




So I go to meet the girls, tomorrow mostly, if I decide not to kalti
So anyway I shall have updates on latest sales and gossip around about and a quick run through through nostalgia or what is left.

So I'm writing critical analysis of a few plays.
Maybe I will just feel good enough to write a script
=]

Till then hope for me
ummpf
even you and you.

SO LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
cuz thats how things end anyway



READ the next picture carefully :P



No comments: