6.4.09

The Day.







Darjeeling Tea.
Tagore.
Russian Circles.

I just hope all noisy little nincompoops who disgrace the peace in a Barista suddenly go mute.


I need a job.
Employ me.

I was walking along pali after looking for anklets.
I like hanging them all over my room.
I misplaced my ghungrus.
But one pair that hangs from any place that can have something hanging from it.
So anyway I want to dedicate Black Dog to all those assimilated beautiful women dying of claustrophobia of the Bandra air because of too many of the same kind.
Too much eye candy is an over kill.
Hmmpf.
So anyway like always I ended waiting for facebaby and then we talked over Subway salad and I ate truffle XD
I quite enjoyed her company like I always do.
Though the comfort of my empty house after a dental appointment for I don't know what.
I cancelled cause I don't want dreaded news about a cavity :(
My first, if at all.
Clove oil is good.
Though it makes you spit a lot.
And then I get tempted to blow spit bubbles which is unhygienic and not so appealing to anyone except a few decrepit retards who enjoy this felony with me :P
Again did I mention facebaby :P
I didn't complain about waiting cause now you owe me lots of lens moving thingys.
Yes, I'm not weird, Ive never had spectacles and I get amused and fascinated by people who can move they're contact lenses inside their eye.
:P

I wish I was taller.
Like six feet or something.
I'm only fiveseven:(
And Toothi will complain about how I'm a whiner and I never make an effort to look like a woman.
She was advising me on her almost yearly trips to see me and upgrade my knowledge on latest fashion and make up.
She says the internet is very useful and I must watch you tube videos to enhance my looks.
Lmao.
Shesocute.
She wrote in my birthday card, cuz she knows I prefer written and made items over gifts, unless they're thoughtful.
That she would have married only me if I were a guy and that whether or not I like it, I have only her and I'm stuck
*turnsscarlet*
And she told me I should apply a slight pink matte lip shit.
I settled for winter grape balm that I own.
She tch'ed me and ended the conversation by reminding me to buy mascara called voluminous or something.

Chamchambaby is mad at me cause she thinks I'm ignoring her.
I'll buy her a croissant and settle for a beer in return which she'll takes sips of while taunting me about how it is fattening and all that.
And then will gorge a plate of dragon chicken.
I think I'll just buy her that.

So anyway I'm bored now.
And I want to really complete my article on the stock market but first I must stuff myself.
Cause I ate only
1.Cornflakes(breakfast)
2.Darjeeling tea, gingerlemon tea (lunch)
3.chocolate truffle (while facebaby tempted me with meatballs) I can't eat chicken anymore.
Really.
So anyway Bon apetit to all the foodies.
Who imagine food to be a form of redemption when nothing else is more interesting.

Dinner and some telly XD
YAY
I love watching weekly telly :\
Ok BYE now.

I'm bored :(
Really.
Job.
Please
PLEASE

*rolls over the floor*

4 comments:

Che said...

Being you is a job in itself!
doesnt pay much though

WV : watir

Anonymous said...

Actually it pays a lot to be her. Just ask.

=D

Intangible benefits, mostly.

Che said...

@Anonymous:

OooooOOOO really?

@runnayangana:

Care to elaborate :P

WV: binta

Preeti said...

You are bored...
your post said it all...

:DDDD